Sunday, June 11, 2006

I went to dum dum DUM...New Jersey today! What a ridiculously complicated experience. "First take the subway to the PATH and then take the PATH to the lightrail and then take the lightrail to NJ street and then from NJ street simply hail a cab to my apartment." easy as pie. I went for a BBQ with some new friends I have met in the city. Yes, yours truly is making friends. awwwwww. I almost had a heart attack when I found out they pay 1500 hundred for a gorgeous three bedroom with a back yard and beautiful view of the city. BUT then again, they live in New Jersey and it takes an army of vehicles to go the three miles it takes to get to Manhattan. So there.

On another note, I also got a really great summer job teaching drama. Now if I could only sort out my own drama, I'd be fine...

(SJONE)