Monday, August 27, 2007

Busy Mooooving…in what has to be the most ridiculously chaotic move ever in the history of all moves…venturing out deep into a questionable part of Brooklyn to return 4 cable boxes and a modem, people out of the country who needed to pay deposits, two and a half fully furnished aptartments squished into one for a few days, moving at midnight to fit a friend’s busy schedule, getting keys to people that need them 1.5 hours before I can physically get there and are waiting with movers who charge by the hour, lest not forget the bathtub incident in my current apt. that I wrote about on Friday…

There are more issues I am sure my brain is consciously blocking from memory as a self-protective measure.

Did I mention the one delusional moving company who quoted 1 grand to move a bed and desk 5.5 miles…”because we use pulleys!”

Screw your pulleys! My pulleys can beat up your pulleys!

=b


My other new roommates have embraced the chaos and I think I am succumbing to their non-dastardly ways.

Besides, there will be a super fun housewarming party that will be the balm to this move’s chapped lips...


...yeah, I have no idea where I was going with that analogy either.




((AND for what it’s worth, I am actually really really excited because my new roommates are nothing short of stupendous. STUPENDOUS I tell you!!))


email me! you know you wanna: heydreamergirl@yahoo.com