Monday, September 10, 2007

I love cute crazy old people. There must be an old folks home near the UCB Theatre. I was waiting in line for AsssCat 3000 last night (which was awesome!) and there were a surplus of cute crazy old people.

The first was the little old lady about 75 or 80 approaching everyone in line about attending her improv show and passing out neon flyers to a show that I doubt she is connected to. She says she tried stand-up but found improv less intimating--

erm…

…caregiver come get your charge.

Then there was this cute little old man with dirty white clothes on and a large green parrot on his shoulder who decided to cut past the 50+ people in line and sit in the front of the line. He did not say a word, (nor did his parrot oddly enough) but just sat there…him and his parrot…just chillin’. Nobody said anything, probs because it was so surreal.

And then finally another little old man shuffled by a while later and asked me what the line was for. I said improv shows…and was like, cool. and shuffled to the end of the line.



cuuuuuuteNcraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy old people make the world go’round!!!





email me!


you know you wanna: heydreamergirl@yahoo.com