Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Crazy Co-Worker Y’s (the one who sits right behind me) had to empty out her desk and move on Friday. I was in a meeting all morning so I had no idea why. Perhaps it was because she coated my desk (with me in it) with Lysol (which got me sick)? At any rate, she got moved to another (faaaar away!!) part of the building. When she moved, co-worker S and I danced around the office. Oh, and our male boss C laid seductively on Y’s desk like a swim-suit calendar but I don’t really want to talk about that.

So today, co-worker M’s friend came by our side of the building to complain about some ridiculously obnoxious lady who just moved in the cubicle next to her. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. She is talking about Crazy Co-Worker Y.

SUCKAS!!!

((Please refer to Thursday, January 03, 2008's post for clarification.))

email me! you know you wanna: heydreamergirl@yahoo.com